Monday, June 30, 2008


182/366 Dirty Mirrors, originally uploaded by AquaAmber.

I set up Feedburner not too long ago and there are actually a handful of people/services subscribed to this blog. Not enough to be statistically relevant but it means I may have at least one reader. That's plenty of reason to take out the time and think about what I will post each day. So hello out there world!

Today I accomplished a culinary milestone: I roasted a whole chicken. I used Nigella Lawson's recipe. The bird was juicy but a bit flavorless. My colleague suggested it was because I used a crappy grocery store bird instead of a free-range organic-type bird. This may be the case.

You won't be seeing any photos of chickens anytime soon. I have definitely not mastered the art of food photography.

No comments: