Tuesday, February 12, 2008


It took me almost two and a half hours to get home when my normal commute is 20 minutes. At first, I was pissed they canceled my photography class because of "some drizzle," which was the weather condition outside my office when I got the message. I didn't arrive home until an hour after the class was supposed to begin. It would likely have taken me another hour to actually get to the location.
This was the worst traffic I have ever seen in the area - absolutely crawling for hours. On top of that, I was very low on gas and kept thinking it was going to cut out any minute and I'd have to push the rest of the way. And further, I had to pee so bad I tried to make it in a Snapple bottle and even got my jacket around me and squatted on the damn thing and I couldn't do it!!
What a lovely evening.

No comments: